USD 5.79-14.95/pieceUSD 2.59-21.60/pieceUSD 6.07/lotUSD 3.06-26.65/pieceUSD 4.14-20.52/pieceUSD 3.70-14.24/piece
1. Input : AC cable 110-240V 50/60Hz (included)/ DC 12V 1A（selective）；
2. Output voltage: DC 4.2V for Li-Ion 3.70V
DC 4.35V for Li-Ion 3.85V( IMR)
DC 3.65V for LiFePO4
DC 1.48V for NiMH/NI-Cd
3. Output current: Li-Ion/IMR/LiFePO4 2000mA*1(only for slot#4),
4. Constant voltage, cut-off current: less than 100mA；
5. Standby current: less than 15mA。
Compatible battery types and sizes
Li-ion / IMR/LiFePO4: 26650，21700，20700, 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
NiMH/Cd: AA, AAA，SC, C
Size and weight:
133mm x 100mm x 35mm (L x W x H)
- This charger can charge all cylindrical rechargeable batteries 3.7V Li-Ion , 3.8V IMR, 1.2V Ni-MH/Cd, 3.2VLiFePO4
- Read this manual before use and pay special attention to the recommended charge current, must avoid to charge battery beyond the recommended current limit
- If DC input, only 12V 1A is recommended
- Mind heating while charging
- Remove the charger from power source after charging complete, and remove the battery from the charger at the same time
- For indoor use only
- The displaying data only for reference, please refer to professional instrument for more accurate data
Specifications and functions:
1. Multi-power input: AC cable 110-240V 50/60Hz (included)/ 12V 1A adapter(selective), four independent charging and micro computer management system.
2. Charge current intelligent auto-set of total three levels: 500mA /1000mA/2000mA)，2000mA is fixed only for slot#4.
3. Multi-functional LED charging indicators: for charging progress: 25% – 50% – 75% -100% , battery types: Ni-MH 1.2V , Li-Fe 3.2V, Li-ion 3.7V, Li-ion 3.80V (IMR) and for charging current: 0.5A/1A/2A
4. Identify Li-ion and Ni-MH batteries automatically and adjust manually the charging mode for LiFePO4 and 3.80V li-ion batteries(IMR)
5. Refresh for OV battery. It will not charge any battery of1.65 -2.20V (refresh current can be detected only)
6. Multi-safety protection function of over-charge and over-discharge, short circuited, polarity reverse and so on. It can smartly identify broken batteries with much more safety.
7. Charging at constant voltage and current
Button and LED :
1. Button of Mode: While power supply is connected, 1) Short click the mode button to change the battery type. It will start to charge 5 seconds after setting the battery type (3.2V or 3.80V), 1.2V Ni-MH and 3.7V li-ion can be detected automatically, so it needs setting only 3.2V and 3.8V batteries; 2) During charging process, short click the mode button to display battery type.
Note: Battery type can be only selective before charging starts.
2. LED: While power supply connected, all LEDS light up immediately 1) If no battery is inserted, the 500mAh LED (one of the three current display LEDS ) will keep on and others will be off. 2) When battery is inserted and detected, 4 LED charging indicator for the channel will be on among which 3.7V battery type LED keeps flashing indicating to set the battery type, if no operation in 5 seconds, it begins by automatic detection(Li-Ion 3.7V or NIMH) then four LED indicators will display the charging status. 3) During charging, short click the Mode button to show the battery type within 5 seconds; 4) If no power supply is connected, inserting a battery, it can quick shows the remaining charger volume of the battery.
*LED display graphic reference: